Announcing our 2021 Best in Snow Photo Contest
Enter our 2021 Best in snow Photo Contest for a chance to choose a charity that will receive a $250 donation on your behalf!
Photo Entry Deadline:
February 19, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EST.
Note: Upon entry, Sponsor will approve photos before they appear on the contest application. Sponsor has the right to reject photos that are not relevant to the contest theme, inappropriate, or do not meet other requirements as stated in the Official Rules.
Who is invited: Anyone who can point and shoot a camera or a modern smartphone.
Theme: Winter or snow oriented photos.
Number of Selections to be published: 1
Awards: The winner will get to choose a charity that will receive a $250 donation on their behalf.
How to Enter: Show us your Best in Snow photos by completing the form and uploading your photo. This submission page will be open now through February 19, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EST. All participants may upload up to 2 photos.
Please see Official Rules for alternate methods of entry.
- Photographers of all skill levels, from amateurs to professionals, are invited to participate.
- Photos can be submitted in horizontal or vertical orientation in JPEG (.jpg) or TIFF (.tif) format.
- It is recommended that photo resolution be a minimum of 1200 pixels wide or tall; photos with less than the minimum resolution will be reviewed and considered, but may be rejected.
- Photos must be free of watermarks.
- Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standards will be disqualified.
- Photos may include identifiable persons but those individuals must sign a consent form.
- Photos must have been taken within the last two (2) years to be considered.
- We reserve the right to color-correct and/or crop photo entries if necessary.
Winner Selection Process:
On February 22, 2021, the Sponsor will place all eligible entries received out to “vote”. All interested parties will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite photo through the photo contest portal found Here. Interested parties may vote once per day.
Voting will end on March 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
The person(s) who submitted the photo with the most votes as of 11:59 p.m. EST on March 8, 2021 will be the official winner.
In the event of a tie, Sponsor will repost the top photos on their Facebook page facebook.com/SalisburyBank, notify the entrants and invite the online social network community to continue to vote for their photo of choice. Length of additional voting time will be determined by Sponsor.
See the Official Rules for details. Good luck!
Fill out the form and upload your photo to enter:
Photo submission for this contest has ended.
If you have problems submitting your photo through our form, please it along with your full name to:
Someone from our contest team will review your submission and reach out if there are any problems that would prevent us from accepting your submission.